Best Place to Buy: Amazon.com
Size and Weight: Approximately 4 pounds, 14 x 8.8 x 15.5 inches
Guarantee: Amazon return policy
Colors: Pink, White, White with Gray Topper
My Rating: 7.5 out of 10
My Size Potty Train and Transition Overview
The Summer Infant My Size Potty Train and Transition is a great tool for potty training parents and kids. Kids will find that they’re more motivated to use the potty if they have their own potty that looks just like the big one. It also gives them a realistic vision of what using the potty is like. The included removable potty topper fits on any standard toilet and helps to ease the transition from the “kid toilet” to the “big-people toilet”.
Features and Benefits
Some amazing features of the My Size Potty Train and Transition include:
- A full-size wipe compartment for easy access to clean up
- Removable potty seat with a convienient storage hook. This allows your child to have an easy transition from the child potty to the adult potty. The soft foam topper fits easily on most toilets. You can also use the included storage hook to keep the potty topper near your toilet.
- Real toilet design. Your child will be proud to have their own little toilet. It even comes with a handle with a real flushing sound.
- Integrated splash guard. The design of this splash guard makes this toilet great for boys and girls.
Pros and Cons
- Gives your child full practice on a realistic-looking potty. The small size is less intimidating for young children, and kids love the flushing sound.
- Storage areas allow yout o keep up wit potty training supplies
- Small enough for portability
- Customers say it’s a great design for children who have a strong interest in the adult potty
- Customers complain about splash guard falling off, but some have found success with superglue
- Doesn’t break down for easy storage
- Some customers describe it as difficult to clean, lots of small crevices
- Potty itself may be too small for larger toddlers
When I came across this potty, I knew I had to review it. As someone who has potty-trained many children, they love the thought of just sitting on the potty. This potty has a grown up look that they’ll feel proud to use. The Summer Infant My Size Potty Train and Transition is a great first potty for very small children. In my final rating, I gave this a 7.5 out of ten.
The design is a great idea, but some customers found it too small for their children. Also, some customers complained that it feels light and cheap and the splash guard falls off. Also, with the splash guard only being one inch above the seat, it may not “guard” all splashes.
Still, I think this is a great potty training aid. I recommended Summer Infant’s My Size Potty Train and Transition because it truly helps your child transition from the potty to the toilet with the removable topper.
Please note that the Summer Infant My Size Potty Train and Transition is not a toy. It is to be used for potty training purposes only.